Ordinance XV-C: “Prohibition of and Punishment for Ragging”
- Involve physical assault or threat to use of physical force.
- Violate the status, dignity and honour of women students.
- Violate the status, dignity and honour of students belonging to the scheduled castes and tribes.
- Expose students to ridicule and contempt and affect their self esteem.
- Entail verbal abuse and aggression, indecent gestures and obscene behavior.
The Principle of a college, the Head of the Department or an Institution, the authorities of college, or a University Hostel or Halls of Residence shall take immediate action on any information of the occurrence of ragging as per the rules of Ragging Punishment.
Nodal officer of Anti Ragging Email id – firstname.lastname@example.org | Contact no – 9416864306