Ordinance XV-C: “Prohibition of and Punishment for Ragging”
Nodal Officer : Incharge(s) of our NSS Unit
- Involve physical assault or threat to use of physical force.
- Violate the status, dignity and honour of women students.
- Violate the status, dignity and honour of students belonging to the scheduled castes and tribes.
- Expose students to ridicule and contempt and affect their self esteem.
- Entail verbal abuse and aggression, indecent gestures and obscene behavior.
The Principle of a college, the Head of the Department or an Institution, the authorities of college, or a University Hostel or Halls of Residence shall take immediate action on any information of the occurrence of ragging as per the rules of Ragging Punishment.